Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-11-2022, 06:59 PM   #1
jg61hawk

Default MARC in Morgantown PA

I attended the meet and want to say THANKS to all the folks who put so much into making this a wonderful time. No matter where you went in the meet the volunteers in their blue shirts were certainly there to help. I did do some time, with my wife, at the Repair Tent, helping out and it was not only fun but rewarding.

Again, THANKS to all the MARC members, board, attendees and the Holiday Inn Staff who made my stay very nice.

Jim Glass
jg61hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 07:12 AM   #2
shew01

Default Re: MARC in Morgantown PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jg61hawk View Post
I attended the meet and want to say THANKS to all the folks who put so much into making this a wonderful time. No matter where you went in the meet the volunteers in their blue shirts were certainly there to help. I did do some time, with my wife, at the Repair Tent, helping out and it was not only fun but rewarding.

Again, THANKS to all the MARC members, board, attendees and the Holiday Inn Staff who made my stay very nice.

Jim Glass

Jim,

I agree. Most of the event execution was flawless. Folks were friendly. The food was delicious. The swap meet had a nice selection. I really enjoyed the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shew01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 11:17 AM   #3
dean from bozeman

Default Re: MARC in Morgantown PA

One of the top meets that I have been to.

Facility:
Everything was under one roof: the hotel, the meeting rooms, the touring/fine point judging room, the banquet room, etc. Even trailer parking was on site. Add to that a mall filled with antique and classic autos. A great place to have a meet!

Bob Martino, the meet chairperson, and the local clubs did a great, great job. Every event was very well thought out and ran smoothly. Even several hundred Model A's took off on the Grand Tour in one continuous long stream.

Locale
The area around Morgantown is quite beautiful. The green hills. Pastoral scenes. Stone buildings and old barns. Very cool place.

Thanks to all who made this a wonderful event and created a great memory!

Dean

Last edited by dean from bozeman; 06-12-2022 at 09:41 PM.
dean from bozeman is offline   Reply With Quote