Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-31-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
stl37ford

Default New here. 37 ford pickup St.louis

Hello, I am new here. A friend of mine sent me the link to this website. I am excited to read what people are doing and learning about these cars. I have always wanted one of these trucks. I finally found one for sale when I had the money to buy it. I decided at the time to purcahse it and make it a father son project. I am 35 and my son is 12. He is super excited about this project and has already asked if he could have it as his first car. The truck has the 21 stud flat head 8 in it. We just started gathering parts for it to start putting it together. The truck already has a few update done to it when we purchashed it back at the beginning of December. The mastercylinder was leaking so it had no breaks. We purchased a dual resivour mastercylinder for from a 69 mustang, 2" posie lowering spring for the front, coker wide white tires,stainless break lines, I had to fix some electric on to get the lights and blinkers to work. I am hoping to start making some templates of interior panels so we can get them made up and fix the interior up.

If anyone has any suggestions on a drop axel for the fronr I think I will be lowering it some more in the front and lowering the back down to sit a little higher then the front.

christmas gift from my son.

stl37ford is offline   Reply With Quote