Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-15-2016, 09:55 PM   #1
Sailormike

Default Just want to give an attaboy to James at Dreamworks

I am not trying to advertise for a business but instead tell you what an outstanding guy James is at Dreamworks. I have 3 Model A's as of Saturday and my first one had a shade tree rebuild done on it and it developed a knock and he has helped me through numerous phone calls and when I was in Asheville for vacation we stopped by to meet him and check him out it was awesome and showed me his work and it was a model a engine builders dream i still see crankshafts when i sleep. When i get the funds up and can get the logistics right he will be doing my block. I just feel a bravo zulu for someone trying to help a younger Model A lover out is great!!
Sailormike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 10:32 PM   #2
modelAtony

Default Re: Just want to give an attaboy to James at Dreamworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailormike View Post
I am not trying to advertise for a business but instead tell you what an outstanding guy James is at Dreamworks. I have 3 Model A's as of Saturday and my first one had a shade tree rebuild done on it and it developed a knock and he has helped me through numerous phone calls and when I was in Asheville for vacation we stopped by to meet him and check him out it was awesome and showed me his work and it was a model a engine builders dream i still see crankshafts when i sleep. When i get the funds up and can get the logistics right he will be doing my block. I just feel a bravo zulu for someone trying to help a younger Model A lover out is great!!
I haven't had a engine built by MR JAMES . I had my engine, inserted built by another builder in NM. and it is great. BUT i WOULD NOT HESITATE TO HAVE A ENGINE BUILT BY MR. JAMES. there are to many people that are satisfied customers that have been blessed to have his engines. have fun modelAtony, tony white Lafayette, LA
modelAtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 01:16 PM   #3
Jeff/Illinois

Good to hear thanks for passing this along. I've never heard anything but good about his engines.

Check out his website pretty neat!!

http://www.model-a-ford-4bangers.com/
Jeff/Illinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 02:24 PM   #4
PC/SR

James is not only a good guy and helpful, he did some extra work for me on his lightened flywheel, no charge. Also, his flywheel was actually round, unlike some others I have had. REally, a round flywheel!!
PC/SR is offline   Reply With Quote