Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 04-13-2014, 11:32 PM   #1
perrysmith

Default 1940 Ford 1/2 ton project

City: ucon
State: id
Price: 2200

Thought I might give this project vehicle one more try before parting it. As you can see, it is a definite project, it has some serious issues (right side fenders and bed), but good doors and cab. It comes with a complete with radiator, and engine and transmission endowed, chassis (beware the shipping consequences). In fact, am hoping any prospect will personally come see the truck to avoid any misunderstandings. That said, this, with the extra chassis, is a do-able build, and it is mostly there (at least once -- for most parts). Please email me to [email protected] for more info, etc. Note that it has a 1941 hood; I have been told the hoods are the same except for the ornamentation. Probably the most admired year and make of pickup ever shown in a calendar. I will attempt to attach pictures. If I fail, please email, and lets make this sale -- faster than a snail! Longfellows, my feet, not the poetry. truck is in SE IDAHO 83454
Perry
PS. If you need parts, let me know and you will be on top of the list.
40 ford pu 001 - Copy.JPG

40 ford pu 003 - Copy.JPG

40 ford pu 004.JPG

40 ford pu 005.JPG

40 ford pu 006 - Copy.JPG

40 ford pu 012.JPG

40 ford pu 010.JPG let me know so you can be top of the probable forhcoming list.

Last edited by perrysmith; 04-13-2014 at 11:34 PM. Reason: text mixed with image
perrysmith is offline   Reply With Quote