Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-18-2021, 08:43 AM   #21
Russell Reay

Default Re: Any hope of revitalizing a Vermont A Club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbluoval View Post
Not a single response from anyone in Vermont—so maybe not likely to have any interest.

Great point!
I check the FB every AM, and sometimes more often, but I see this post for the first time today--Dec 18, 8:30 AM. I would join a club in a heartbeat. Comments about a few people doing all the heavy lifting is spot-on. I have been active (officer, attend every meeting, etc.) in a number of professional and trade organizations over the years, and that fact is so true. MAFCA sources show an A club (formerly) in Essex Jct, and I have heard several comments that it was active in Rutland. At this point I am not inclined to take a leadership role, but would be glad to assist.
Russell Reay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 10:02 AM   #22
Russell Reay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbluoval View Post
Not a single response from anyone in Vermont—so maybe not likely to have any interest.

Great point!
I check this site every morning, and just saw this post for the first time. I would join a club in a heartbeat. MAFCA shows a club in Essex Jct, but that is old info i believe. I have heard people say that the club was active in Rutland years ago. I have been very active (officer, attend every meeting, etc) in several professional and trade orgs over the years, and the comment that a few members always do the heavy lifting is very true. I am not inclined to take a leadership role, but I would be happy to help revitalize a VT club.
Russell Reay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 12-19-2021, 01:34 PM   #23
baba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Reay View Post
I check this site every morning, and just saw this post for the first time. I would join a club in a heartbeat. MAFCA shows a club in Essex Jct, but that is old info i believe. I have heard people say that the club was active in Rutland years ago. I have been very active (officer, attend every meeting, etc) in several professional and trade orgs over the years, and the comment that a few members always do the heavy lifting is very true. I am not inclined to take a leadership role, but I would be happy to help revitalize a VT club.
Where are you Russell? I am in Essex, I know one guy in Grand Isle and another in Jericho. There may be hope yet.
baba is offline   Reply With Quote