Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 09-15-2015, 09:20 PM   #1
Bryan Markell

Default Sheet Metal to Hershey 2015

City: Ottawa
State: Ontario
Price: in adv

Over the years I have acquired the folllowing pieces of sheet metal that I no longer need. (1) N.O.S. left side 41-48 Ford/Mercury Model 67 or 77 ( short door coupe ) full quarter panel, very nice panel with some surface rust, $600.00 U.S. (2) a pair of N.O.S. 41-48 Ford /Mercury two door sedan full quarter panels ... often used to repair rusted convt. or long door coupe quarters .. these were redi stripped and primed years ago and will have some small pin holes in the lower sections of the panels from sitting in a building before I bought them. $500.00 U.S. for the pair (3) a complete used roof section from a 41-48 sedan .. this roof was cleaned and primed on the outside and would certainly repair a damaged roof or assist someone in chopping a roof, the drip rails are nice, $200.00 U.S.
These panels are stored inside, should anyone be interested for Hershey delivery I will obtain photographs and forward same to an interested party by email. Will deliver free of charge to Hershey in October if prepaid. This is a good opportunity if you need any of these panels.
Bryan Markell is offline   Reply With Quote