Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 02-22-2024, 06:31 AM   #1
reggiedog

Question Schrader tire pump kit

Does anyone have a Schrader Tire Pump Kit from back in the 30's as I have one of them as it normally in a green metal box with red lettering as I need some parts for mine as I'm missing two parts to it, as I would like to buy them to make mine a complete set as I'm only missing two pieces of the kit and there the small pieces of the kit but I would like to buy them to make a complete kit so does anyone have one of these kits.

That he would part with the small parts of the kit as I can tell you the sizes that I need if you have one of these kits as there's is only two of the part's that I need to complete my set of the tire pump kit the Schrader spark plug Tire pump service kit number is 8888-G-K for all motors.

And if You turn it around so the adapters are on top and the hose is on the bottom I would be missing the last two on the right as that is what I would like to buy those two adapters I believe there small adapters, but I'm not for sure as my kit didn't come with them but when they were new they had them all as hardware stores used to sell these all the time as I remember seeing them when I was a kid as my grandpa owned a hardware store and he sold them there so I used to see them all the time.

Or would you sell the whole kit but it has to be the same as mine it's numbers and all and must be a complete set of them if you do have a set let me know and how much you want for it as I'm looking for one for my collection as the new cars are all electronic ignition now a days but if you are a guy like me that has a old car these are perfect to have to pump up a tire.

Thanks let me know what you have

Thanks Reggiedog

Last edited by reggiedog; 02-22-2024 at 12:22 PM.
reggiedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 11:02 PM   #2
midgetracer

Default Re: Schrader tire pump kit

This is what I have. I am not sure it is what you need, but you can have the whole mess for the $20 I paid for it plus shipping. Just PM me if it helps you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PXL_20240223_035658851.jpg (37.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg PXL_20240223_035706110.MP.jpg (66.8 KB, 46 views)
midgetracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 05:42 AM   #3
reggiedog

Default Re: Schrader tire pump kit

HI,
That is the same thing I have except I have the hose to mine and I see you don't yours wouldn't be worth me buying it as you want twenty for it plus I'm sure shipping so I would be into the $30's with it, as I was just looking to buy just the two small adapters that are on the right side of it that's all I was looking for and not the whole thing as I already have one myself and there not worth that much anymore as you can't use them on today's cars at all but yes I do have a Model A that it would work on but I think I'm just going to play it by ear and I hope that I can find just the little ones if not oh" well on that one as they only work on the original metal tire stems that came with the cars back in the day but thanks anyway.
Reggiedog
reggiedog is offline   Reply With Quote