Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
expavr

Default Chance to Save Vintage Cars

I got this message from the VanderBrink Auction site. Might be worth a look if you're in the neighborhood.

"BUTTT when I was out there I stopped in at a guy that I know and talk with him. You know I love talking. Here is the TIP. He has hundreds of Vintage Cars for great projects and many parts cars. HE IS CRUSHING SOME OF THEM. Jim's Auto Salvage across from the Buffalo Chip Campground in STurgis, SD. 605-347-2303.
Here's the deal, at this time, Go out there and buy from him- his prices are reasonable and nice stuff. Tell Him you read it from me- Yvette. There's Chevelles, Chevys, Fords, and more. He is getting a good Iron price now, and he has a heart for the old cars, but doesn't want anyone to really kinda come out and kinda jack with him alot on prices below iron. I don't blame him. But we drove around and he is VERY reasonable on the prices for the vehicles. So if you are SERIOUS and have cash, go out or Call Jim or Cindy and tell him Yvette Sent ya. Let me know how it pans out. But I would like to see some of what he crushes, saved. He had squished a 58 Merc and 50 Chevrolet when I was there. So let's save the old stuff!"
expavr is offline   Reply With Quote