Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-30-2020, 03:51 PM   #1
jak

Default 2020 Clean Out

City: Mount Airy
State: MD
Price: see ad

Debbie told me that more of my stuff needs to go so here it is.
New Year Clean out:

New 44” two tooth steering shaft w/ worm. The worm was chipped in shipping at the bottom edge but the shaft is fine. Regular price $163.00 this unit only $75.00 less than the price of a new shaft
New 30-31 Floor Board set – This is a new set but there are some cosmetic flaws were wood filler was used on the bottom of the boards Regular Price $49.95 this set only $35.00
Rebuilt Distributors: Using new and original parts from an estate collection purchased.
Original castings with Modern Plates - $125 No Core Required
Original Castings with original points - $125 No Core required
Used Transmission Gear Sets: $150 set these are sets of gears that came out of transmission cores. We kept the gears together as they came out of transmission cases: sets will include main shaft, drive shaft, 2 sliding gears, and cluster gear. They have been visually inspected and we didn't see any chips or pits on them, but they are old used gears.
Rebuilt Tilltoson Carb $125 ea Using new and original parts from an estate collection purchased
Tillotson Carb Cores $25 ea unknown condition
Steel 2 Blade Fans $25 ea no visual cracks.
Drums - these are the nodular iron drums sold by Bratton's. These were the QC samples that were turned more on the ID to check for porosity in the brake surface area. Limited qty email for more information about the drums ID
Front Drums $50 ea
Rear Drums $50 ea
Sparton Horn Tags with date stamps: These are repro tags that have specific date stamps on them. These were done by A&L parts and I purchased in a collection of parts. The following are available.
December 1928 Stamped 121928 $15 ea
March 1929 Stamped 31929 $15 ea
Single License Plates various years & States $10 ea
Repro Headlight Lenses $10 ea
Rear Hubs with repair races installed $70 ea Old hubs where the race area was worn, so we installed the rear hub repair race in them. The hub was blasted primed and a new race was installed (no bearing). New hubs are $135 ea

If you would like pictures or any further information on any of these parts please send an email to [email protected], and I'll get the Info to you as quick as possible. These prices do not include any shipping costs. Due to Post Office delay's I'm only willing to ship via FedEx but I've got rates that are comparable to USPS on most of these items. These are all out of my personal stuff and not affiliated with Bratton's.
jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 08:53 AM   #2
jak

Default Re: 2020 Clean Out

I've gotten lots of questions about the license plates. Here is a lists of what I am currently selling. All plates are in as found condition. Some have paint on them some are rust, and some of the earlier ones have extra holes in them. if you are interested in any specific state or year wend me an e-mail and i will reply with pictures. Frist come first serve by e-mail date received.

Virginia
1915, 1919, 1921 (poor to fair shape) 1928, 1929, (3Numbers ) 1930(4different numbers), 1931 (6 different numbers) 1937, 1941, 1942, 1945,), 1953 (5 different numbers), 1956, 1961
Florida
South Carolina
1967, 1980 (bicentennial plate with 1980 registration sticker),
1985, 1987 92 different numbers)
Maryland
1970, 1982 (truck plate bent up but restorable) 1987, 1988,
(black and white plate with no year on it)
Virginia Motorcycle plates
1978, 1988
West Virginia
jak is offline   Reply With Quote