Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2021, 01:09 PM   #1
1929Towncar

Default Model A Town Cars?

Hi All. Thanks for letting me join the group.
My father recently passed away and most of his cars I know quite a lot about. We have always been a Model A family. ,31 woody, '31 Cabriolet, '30 dump truck, a '30 roadster, a couple Jitterbugs, and all the other pieces-parts clutter that seems to fill the buildings.
His most prized Model A was(is) his 1929 Town Car. My sister and I are going through his estate. I haven't run across any of the info on the car yet so I'm reaching out to you for help. I know there used to be a Town Car group that he kept in touch with other TC owners through. There was a friend Bob...someone in California that I know has passed away that was big on the TC's and was a go to guy. He and dad corresponded a lot over the years.
I know the history of this car as dad bought it from the original owner, the Actor John Drew Devereaux in the late 1960's. It was used summers in Maine on Lake Wesserunsett where Lakewood Summer Theater is located.
My question is, is there anyone still keeping up contact with these cars? Is there a Town Car group? Do we know where the 12-20 remaining cars are?
Any help is appreciated. We plan to hang on to the car for now with the hope of getting it out and to some shows. Best regards, Rick Watson, Skowhegan, Maine.

Last edited by 1929Towncar; 01-20-2021 at 01:11 PM. Reason: mis spelled words
1929Towncar is offline   Reply With Quote