Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2017, 10:58 PM   #1
fordor41

Default scams

I am in the process of selling my '41 Ford fordor on craigslist. I've gotten at least 3 messages from people who were "interested". the first. we Googled the name, came up with complaints of being a scam. second message was identical in wording as the first, the third almost identical.

Thank you for the mail, i am okay with the condition Likewise your asking price is quite reasonable and affordable considering others I've seen lately, I'll have it for the listed price. I'm interested and want you consider it sold . As I'm purchasing it as a surprise gift to my Step-Son and I want to keep it a surprise till the delivery day., so can you assure me i will not be disappointed? I work with the military air-force and presently in camp serving the nation which is strictly no calls. My Mode of payment is PayPal because i don't have access to my bank account online, but i have it attached to my PayPal account. Since I'm requesting this transaction done Via PayPal, And i will be responsible for all the PayPal fees/charges on this transaction, if you don't have an account with PayPal, it's pretty easy, safe and secure to open one. Just log on to www.paypal.com. I hope we can make this transaction as fast as possible. Less I forgot, I have a Mover that will come for pickup once and after payment is cleared into your PayPal account . As they will be handling the title for me, I will be looking forward to hear from you with your PayPal information as requested below.

Your PayPal email-address :
Full name:
Firm Price:
Address for Pick Up:
Phone Number:
fordor41 is offline   Reply With Quote