Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 07-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
L78CHEVELLE

Default 1940 ford deluxe unrestored 25k mile sedan

City: London
State: KY
Price: 10,900

1940 Ford deluxe 4 door sedan, running and driving 25,301 mile car, same family since new, parked in barn 1962, I love to drive this car and it gets as much attention as the restored cars I drive, original rough paint, no wrecks, never apart, original engine, transmission, 378 rear end, new front and rear glass with new rubber, all gauges work, clock works, horn and lights work, new wiper motor, new brakes, new valve job, Ford Holley 91-99 rebuilt, generator rebuilt, starter rebuilt, 6 volt Optima battery, new fuel pump, original coil and distributor rebuilt, new modern ceramic seal water pumps, new aluminum radiator, fuel system flushed and sealed, front and rear seats redone, shocks all work with right front shock missing, new original stamped tool box area in trunk, new original stamped drivers side floor section, only rust problems on this car is the trunk lid at the bottom and one running board at the rear fender mount as the pictures will show, solid doors and rockers, new front floor mat, new trunk mat, new vent gasket, new single exhaust, the exhaust on the car was all original Ford, wheels powder coated, five new tubes and two new front Firestone tires, original Firestone spare tire, original owner’s manual, unique ’40 Ford to be this original, low miles, untouched, and you can drive it now, original car that looks like a natural rat rod, more pictures if you are a serious buyer, car does have a title, any questions send me an email or call 606-309-2420 eastern time in London Kentucky on I-75, payment will be in the form of cash at pick up or bank transfer of funds, I will work with the shipper if car is shipped.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 40 4 dr (1).jpg (62.7 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg 40 4 dr (5).jpg (66.8 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg 40 4 dr (7).jpg (70.3 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 40 4 dr (8).jpg (42.0 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg 40 4 dr (10).jpg (79.9 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg 40 4 dr (15).jpg (70.7 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg 40 4 dr.jpg (80.9 KB, 114 views)
L78CHEVELLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
L78CHEVELLE

Default Re: 1940 ford deluxe unrestored 25k mile sedan

For the man that called me about the town the car came out of it is Berlin Wisconsin.
L78CHEVELLE is offline   Reply With Quote