Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-30-2015, 09:35 AM   #1
GSCOV

Default 1932 Henry 5 window body- rust-free

City: Bristol
State: CT.
Price: listed

//SOLD//Up for sale a 1932 Ford Original 5 window coupe body. Older restoration. It is rust-free with no patch panels. Floors are original. Rumble lid replaced with a trunk lid. Currently in green paint and complete with factory Mohair interior which was done at time of restoration. Seat is same as interior pictured, just out to move body around. All glass is good, doors fit well. Have the dash, firewall, all handles, etc. Roof has the correct tack strip. I have been collecting things for building this car for 10 years now, so the price will depend upon how much stuff you want. I am valuing the body complete at the $30K mark. Based on what the overseas made repro body will cost, plus interior and glass, etc., etc, I think this is very fair. I have seen bare bodies needing a lot of TLC at the $22K range.
Along with the body, I also have available to the buyer pretty much everything needed for any type of stock or hot-rod and traditional build. Frame, Flathead motor, transmission, front and rear suspension, etc. etc. etc. The Pines Winterfront is not available at this time.
Please contact me if you are a serious buyer and see what we can put together. This is not a fire sale so don't waste my time or yours. And no trade offers please. Looking to make some space and gain some $, so trades do not work for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04331.jpg (67.0 KB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00454.JPG (57.3 KB, 197 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00452.JPG (63.3 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00449.JPG (67.2 KB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00455.JPG (68.1 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02627.jpg (73.8 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04314.jpg (64.8 KB, 242 views)

Last edited by GSCOV; 06-17-2015 at 05:34 PM.
GSCOV is offline   Reply With Quote