Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 07-13-2023, 07:33 PM   #21
mhsprecher

Default Re: We are excited to announce this incredible news about our Model A Museum!!

To me, Model A Days are a not to miss event. Up there with Hershey for me and I live just over 600 miles away. I have attended three and this will be my fourth. I had to miss last year due to my son's wedding (poor planning on his part ;-)) The Model A museum is one of the best, if not the best, auto museum I have ever been too. Of course, facts are facts and museums struggle these days. As outlined by John, above, we have a very responsible group running the show. FWIW, the Early V8 Museum has expanded twice in the last few years.

Maintaining an endowment is important. That it is part of the Gilmore campus is a real plus. Thanks to all who make Model A Days such a success.
1939 Deluxe Fordor
1945 pickup
1951 Custom convertible
mhsprecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 07:38 PM   #22
msmaron

Send a message via AIM to msmaron
Default Re: We are excited to announce this incredible news about our Model A Museum!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.S. View Post
Thank you for taking the time to post this information, John. That really answers my questions, and some I didn't yet have. You also addressed my concerns directly and very satisfactorily. Maybe Mark Maron was not fully equipped with this information when he posted the announcement. That would have been very helpful if he had been aware.

See you in September.
Paul i posted this information for just that "information" to the model a Hobby, no more no less, it was not my task to do anymore than that and It was not my position to address your comments. Yes, I am fully equipped with all the information, and quite aware of everything that is going on with the museum, and are fully behind this decision, but as i said this was an informative post and nothing more.

Thank you all for your comments and more information will be posted as we have it to share. Hoping to see many of you at Model A Days this year.
National Facebook Admin.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MARC.group/

A7191-Sport Coupe
29 Roadster
29-Town Sedan
29-Original Special Coupe
msmaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 07-13-2023, 07:54 PM   #23
P.S.

Thanks Mark.
P.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 09:31 AM   #24
Stretch Cab

I absolutely love the Gilmore and the Model A Museum. My work doesn't allow me to get up that way right now but I look forward to when I can go again. I'm very excited about the expansion which seems to be very thought out. I would love to see a museum with an example of every body style Model A made. With museums, bigger can be better!

Last edited by Stretch Cab; 07-14-2023 at 09:47 AM.
Stretch Cab is offline   Reply With Quote