Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > Wanted > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-22-2011, 11:16 PM   #1
Deuce-Merchant

Default Wanted 1932 Ford Roadster PU windshield frame or equivalent

City: BC
State: Canada

Just looking for a windshield frame for a 32 Ford Roadster PU. Or a 30 roadster, are they the same ???
Could use the posts and section under the window too.

Anyone?

Kelly
Deuce-Merchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
BigDTexasKid

Default Re: Wanted 1932 Ford Roadster PU windshield frame or equivalent

Hi Kelly, my name is Dereald Millsap from East Texas. I have a 1932 Ford Roadster Pickup Project. I Bought a Stock Original Roadster Pickup Windshield for my Project. Someone has made a Bronze Reproduction Windshield stanctions and the Spacer Panel
Between the Cowl. The Spacer Panel is made of Wood with a Sheet Metal Skin this was
Also Reproduced Both items are Nice. The Windshield Frame is a 1930-31 Standard Model A Roadster Pickup Windshield Frame. A 1930-31 Deluxe Roadster Windshield Frame is Different, and WILL NOT WORK!!! They Reproduce this item. The Top Irons and Wood Top
bows are 1930-31 Stamdard Model A Roadster Pickup. Also, RePoped. They Made 593 Roadster Pickups, 1-1/2 Ton Trucks, Drive Away Cowls (with & Without Doors). For 1932. This Rpadster Pickup Cowl was used on School Buses, Open Fire Trucks, Rail Trucks, Armored Trucks, & Milk Trucks, Open Cemment & Dump Trucks. There were more 1-1/2 Ton Open Roadster Trucks Built than Pickups. The Ratio was 60% to 40 %. you could Order a Passenger Car Grille from the Factory for your Truck or Pines Winter Front Grille.
I know several People Building Pickups. And persons Making Parts for wood Parts & Sheet Metal Parts. I know who to Purchase from & who NOT TO BUY FROM!!! IT Took about 15-18 Months For me to gather 90-95 % of my Parts that was Started from the Single Purchase of a Cowl. There were Good & Wonderful People that Helped me, and I want to
Pass it along to Others. If you would like to call me with Questions. My Iphone Day/Nite is (903) 952-1933. I'm not trying to Sell or Buy anything from or to you. Thanks & Regards Dereald Millsap. My Email is [email protected]
BigDTexasKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:28 PM   #3
BigDTexasKid

Default Re: Wanted 1932 Ford Roadster PU windshield frame or equivalent

Hi Kelly, How are you doing on your 1932 Ford Roadster Pickup?
BigDTexasKid is offline   Reply With Quote