Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-09-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
Clem Clement

Default howard county and Mason Dixon Gas shows

For us here in the DC area this was the first big meet of the season. C(ambridge occurs in January but I never seem to be able to go).

My group rolled at 6:30 an was on scene at 7:30 probably 500 folk were ahead of us and the crowd was huge by 9 am. I had not attended in years. Most of the snow had melted although there were piles everywhere and fossils melting out. the only building heated is le Krappiera. they have two building with open doors, several animal sheds and probably 150 dears in the on the frozen ground. Lemmetellsya the concrete in the closed building was really exhuming coolness's. The Baltimore Model A Club was there with their Model a stuff. I saw a couple of flat head motors for sale. Lots of folks was bringing bargains out to their cars. After the harsh winter everyone was there. We searched everywhere for a designated adult but none was to be found: thus we have a great time!! Each one of us grabs some goodies so it was a grand success for us.

By the time we left the mud was unfrozen and rising fast!

After that we hit the Mason Dixon Gas petroleiana show. this was going hot and heavy. Lots of great signs, cans, and goodies. What a super day. I twas warm enough for us to grab a homemade sub and crab soup and eat at a picnic table beside Brown's sandwich and liquor store
Clem Clement is offline   Reply With Quote