Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-20-2020, 11:58 AM   #41
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

I will have 2 separate trips for the first two weeks of April down to the Southeastern States ( Florida, Georgia, North/South Carolina or Alabama) from basically anywhere in the Great Lakes, Midwest or possibly Northeastern states.

Both these trips will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door for the ease of loading of the lowest vehicles. Like the Porsche 911 Turbo S pictured below that I easily & safely drove into the trailer & transported it from South Florida to Potomac, MD a couple of days ago!

Please see this link for hundreds of ALL positive feedback posted by the actual customers, NOT by me! Out of the 2500 or so vehicles I have transported in my career, there is only ONE negative comment about me. That is concerning a hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. the incident happened, but the story posted on some Mickey Mouse little website in the seedier corner of the internet is FAR from the truth!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

It is important that your transporter be an actual car guy that knows how to drive them all if needed & has equipment made for properly loading vehicles. NOT somebody who reads about what car guys do & then reposts it! I can't imagine how pathetic & frankly embarrassing it would be to show up at the home of a grieving widow who had to sell her husbands baby & tell her she has to get the car out of the garage because he does not know how to drive it! Or the guy shows up to load an exotic car & finds out he has to hire someone else to come load it for him because he doesn't have a trailer capable of loading a car that sits low LMAO!!!!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I charge by the loaded mile, I NEVER charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is part of a transporters job! As part of my personalized service I do not stay in hotels, I stay with the vehicle, so no one bothers them.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200317_104809897 (800x450).jpg (502.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200317_104828503 (800x450).jpg (517.2 KB, 4 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
2007 Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 03-20-2020 at 12:04 PM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 01:34 PM   #42
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

It is with much consternation & internal debate that I have decided to abide by the Governor of the State of Ohio (& many other states) order to close my business for 2 weeks to let this virus crap straighten itself out.

I do not take this decision lightly as the folks that have been my customers know I always make my deliveries & don't like to be minutes late let alone hours or days late. This is why my business is set up with 2 trucks & two trailers fully maintained & ready to go at a moments notice & I take my commitments to my customers seriously.

I have 8 transports already booked with dates set, so this requires contacting basically 16 different people. I have spoken to almost all today & for the most part they have been very supportive.

On a personal note, I have been a health/nutrition/fitness nut for some time & have a highly functioning immune system. However if I should contract this virus while on the road, I would probably not know I had it & could possibly bring it home where I could infect my 79 & 80 years old parents. The thought of this possibility made my decision much easier.

I pray that everyone in our hobby stays free of this virus & that we can get back to normal quickly!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200211_102624888_HDR (800x450).jpg (489.8 KB, 5 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 04-03-2020, 08:00 PM   #43
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

After watching state Governors press conferences over the last couple of days from the states I had transports into or out of, I have decided that my business will remain closed for at least another 2 weeks. Being a successful business owner for more than 3 1/2 decades that has built up a reputation for doing what I say when I say & in a professional manner, this sucks! I don't ever want to disappoint my fellow car guys, but there is just nothing I can do about it.

If I was just some homeless guy with a truck & trailer that is not a business & has a reputation of blowing people off when he doesn't feel like doing the job he booked then this would not bother me...But I am not!

Even though I am closed for transports & will not be giving any dates for new transports, I am available to quote prices & offer any advise needed!

On a positive note, I have not been in town for this long in over a decade. I am using this time (After maintenance work is done on the Trucks & Trailers) to work on my toys. Here are a few pictures of what is in my building right now.

God Bless & Stay Safe!
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 04-14-2020, 08:20 PM   #44
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

We are still closed due to the Chinese Corona Virus.

So many states have travel restrictions & classic car transport is not deemed essential (even though us car guys disagree) I care too much about my customers, their cars & my equipment to take a chance getting it all impounded crossing some state line by some over zealous cop. I am certainly NOT going to tell you I have some special exemption allowing me to pick up or deliver on certain roads but not others...That is just NOT the case.

I am holding out hope that I can get back on the road around the 1st of May!

I feel for the other small businesses that were ordered closed & the people themselves are struggling. I am blessed not to have to worry about how long I am off the road
& am enjoying working on all my cars. This is the longest stretch of time I have been in town for a decade.

I am always available to quote prices or offer advise about transporting options for your vehicle or answering any questions concerning trucks & trailers if you are looking to purchase for your own use.

Give me a Call, Email or P.M anytime (within reason) West Coast folks please keep in mind I am in the eastern time Zone...Your 9PM is my Midnight!

God Bless & Stay Safe
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]

Had a nice warm day, so I had the trucks & trailers outside while I was rearranging!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200401_112039637 (800x450).jpg (519.3 KB, 6 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 04-28-2020, 09:54 AM   #45
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

My business will again be open for transport starting the first full week of May!

As much as I enjoyed working on my cars, shop & yard, I hated not being able to bring my customers their new toys! I very much appreciate all of those folks who were patient during this Chinese Virus Crap.

I currently have a backlog of 13 cars, so the first two weeks of May are completely booked & should clear about 7 off the schedule. After that I will have a couple of spots to fill in openings in between others to clear up the rest.

Please feel free to call, email or P.M. for cash on delivery price quotes.

As of now ALL transport for May are using the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customer not by me!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170204_093851867 (800x450).jpg (488.1 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 04-28-2020 at 10:46 AM.
Old 05-16-2020, 02:17 PM   #46
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

Over the last 2 weeks I have cleared 9 of the 13 car backlog on my schedule that was due to my decision to shut down for 5 weeks because of the Chinese Virus. I did not take that decision lightly, because I take customer service very seriously & I did not want to delay any of my fellow car guys from getting their new toys.

I am so very proud & honored that EVERY one of those 13 customers waited for me to start back up transporting again instead of cancelling & taking a chance on one of the bottom feeders with the junk equipment, bad attitudes & terrible reputation. Over the next 2 weeks, I will clear the backlog completely!

In order to accomplish this, I am opening up several spots in the ENCLOSED trailer during this time (5/17- 6/1) from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc down to Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia or the Carolinas'. Make no mistake, these folks that were so loyal to my business will be taken care of quickly even if I have to deadhead to each one!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual folks that used my service in the past, not by me!

I do EVERY transport I post for & I have too much respect for the forum & my fellow car guys to continuously "Spam" the forums with ads to keep myself relevant. I would rather post once in a while & let my satisfied customers speak for me!

Give me a call, Email of P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I don't take deposits, as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200508_094226390 (800x450).jpg (492.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200511_130236660_HDR (800x450).jpg (559.3 KB, 4 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 06-07-2020, 06:06 AM   #47
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

It took 5 straight weeks of hard running, but I have completely caught up from the time I spent at home due to the Chinese Virus crap & subsequent travel restrictions!

I again would like to thank those that stuck with me during this time. Your confidence in my service is greatly appreciated.

Fortunately or unfortunately, during the time I was catching up, I was also continuing to book new transports, so now my schedule is almost completely filled through the middle of July EXCEPT for three major openings.

I will have an ENCLOSED Transport spot available from the New England States (Ct, Ma, N.H., R.I., Vt., E.N.Y, Etc) back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Etc This trip will load somewhere around the 23rd of June.

I will also have an ENCLOSED Transport spot available for just after the 4th of July holiday out to the West Coast from just about anywhere in the East or Midwest since I always have cars waiting in several locations to be transported.

The 3rd ENCLOSED transport spot will be from the South Central part of the country (think Memphis, Little Rock, St Louis, Etc) back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, etc) This will also be at the end of a very long trip, so I would like to get as close to home (Ohio) as possible, but as always I am here to help if I can!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do not post my own feedback. That would be Unethical!

If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. Please be aware....If you book a spot, I expect you to honor your word, just like I will honor mine! If you pull out of our verbal contract, I will still be honoring my word to the next customer, even if it takes me paying for the fuel out of my pocket to get to his location that your transport would have put me close to!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200529_174754287 (800x450).jpg (438.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200601_121620994_HDR (800x450).jpg (532.7 KB, 3 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 06-20-2020, 05:05 PM   #48
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who inquired, the spot to California has been booked, the spot coming out of New England has also been filled. I also agreed to take 2 other transports from the East Coast to the Central part of the country & will squeeze them in somewhere over the next 3-4 weeks.

This gives me 3 transport spots from the Central part of the country (think St Louis, Tulsa, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville)

The first one will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed Trailer from a couple of hundred miles of St Louis, Mo to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania. Pickup would be on Wed 6/24 or Thurs 6/25

The 2nd transport will also be with the Enclosed trailer & should load around the 15th of July. I would like that one to be within a couple hundred miles of Memphis

The 3rd spot can be with the Enclosed trailer OR the Featherlite aluminum Open trailer & should load close to the end of July. I would also prefer this one would load close to St Louis.

Since I build me trucks for excellent fuel mileage, I have no problem deadheading a bit to load & I never charge for unloaded miles. Not sure if yours fits...all it takes is a call!

Please see this link for pictures of my equipment & hundreds of all Positive feedback posted by previous customers.

This is my 37th year in business & am getting close to 4 million accident free transport miles.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200521_074642568_HDR (800x450).jpg (503.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200531_085013439_HDR (800x450).jpg (528.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200525_114651954_HDR (800x450).jpg (568.1 KB, 3 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 06-27-2020, 08:18 AM   #49
Bill's Auto Works

Thank You Everyone!

ALL 3 spots from the Central part of the country have been filled! I am now booked 100% until at least the 2nd full week of August, maybe longer if I want to catch my breath at home for a bit.

As always I am still available to quote cash on delivery prices, offer advise on different types of transports or recommend a few other QUALITY Transporters & who to stay away from.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200612_130755560_HDR (800x450).jpg (554.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200619_115844503 (800x450).jpg (422.3 KB, 4 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 07-04-2020, 07:39 PM   #50
Bill's Auto Works

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

Hopefully everyone is have a great day with family & friends or getting out to a car show like I did!!!

I will have two transport spots coming out of Florida or possibly Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama up north to New England or the Great Lakes states!

These two trips will be mid/late August & I can use either the Featherlite aluminum single car open trailer with a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips OR the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed trailer

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service over the years.

God willing, I will hit the 4 million accident-free transport mile mark early next year. I have been doing this for 37 + years successfully!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote for these trips or ANY other you wish to have a price for.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200619_115235747_HDR (800x450).jpg (442.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200624_202258674 (800x450).jpg (485.7 KB, 8 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 07-09-2020, 07:08 PM   #51
Bill's Auto Works

***********SPOT HAS BEEN FILLED, THANK YOU!*********************

Hello Everyone,

I don't like posting this soon (5 days since my last post) I respect the forum & its members & definitely don't need to spam it to stay relevant, (you all know me & my reputation) but I had an issue pop up causing me to lose a transport.

I went to a Museum here in Northern Ohio to load a car going to the Los Angeles area. This was already a heavy car, but nobody told me it was modified for a President or a millionaire, etc (think armored car) . It was way to heavy for me to transport.

Now I have a spot available out to the Southwest from the Great Lakes area or the Central area. in the Enclosed Trailer for the week of July 13th.

I will be open to taking partial transports between here & there. There are many options available, so call email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price.

Very rarely do I discount my rate, but to help get something quickly & keep my schedule with the rest of my customers on this long trip, I will offer the Enclosed Trailer service for the Open Trailer price!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200628_094728980_HDR (800x450).jpg (80.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200628_175203011 (800x450).jpg (487.4 KB, 4 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 07-10-2020 at 11:34 AM.
Old 07-31-2020, 11:08 AM   #52
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I have several Transport spots available between mid August & mid September. Funny how things go in cycles, I haven't used the open Featherlite Trailer
except for one time in the last 4 months(everything has been Enclosed) & now I have 6 transports booked using it!

These spots are in no particular order as to the dates!

The 1st spot will be from Ohio & surrounding states up to the New England states. (I have one waiting in New Hampshire) I would prefer this trip be with the Featherlite
aluminum Open Trailer with large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips

The 2nd spot will be from Florida to either Ohio & surrounding states or the North Carolina/Virginia area. This I would also prefer to use the Featherlite Open Trailer.

The 3rd spot will from Ohio & surrounding states to Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa or possibly Minnesota. This will for sure be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum Enclosed Trailer.

The 4th spot will also be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum Enclosed trailer & will be from Arizona, New Mexico or Southern California back to the eastern half of the country! (many options here)

As always I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. All that is required to lock a spot on my schedule is a call, email or P.M.

I am fielding 8-12 inquires per day (obviously I cannot do them all) However I DO return all calls, emails or P.M.s. If you do not get a response, I did not get the message! I try my best to respond within 24 hours (calls much quicker) but sometimes while I am on the road with a tight schedule, I do not get time to respond that day!

Please see this link with 9 pages of all positive feedback posted by the actual customer, not by me as well as pictures of my equipment. I am getting closer to 4 million accident-free transport miles every week.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200522_110912638 (800x450).jpg (511.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200715_100120255 (800x450).jpg (425.9 KB, 4 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 07-31-2020 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:28 AM   #53
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

The spot up to New Hampshire has been filled. One of the trips coming out of Florida going up north has also been filled!

The spots now available are :

Open or Enclosed from Ohio, Ind, Mich to North Carolina or Virginia on or about Aug 16th

Enclosed from Ohio, Ind, Mich to Wisconsin, Minnesota or possibly Iowa on or about Aug 20th

Enclosed coming out of Florida Georgia or South Carolina up to Ohio & surrounding states OR Wisconsin/ Illinois. on or about Aug 28th. If this spot books up to Wisconsin/Illinois, there will be a stop in Ohio for a couple of days to restock truck fridge & do laundry. During that time the truck, trailer with customers car in it will be locked inside my safe & secure shop!

Enclosed From Arizona, New Mexico or possibly Southern California back towards the East (Many Possibilities Here) Probably around Sept 12th

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive recommendations posted by the actual customers, NOT by me!

This is my 37th year & coming up on 4 million accident-free transport miles (God Willing) I do ALL the transports I post for, as they are openings on already booked trips!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a Cash On Delivery Price quote!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200729_151709979_HDR (800x450).jpg (576.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200729_153033292_HDR (800x450).jpg (78.6 KB, 2 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 08-18-2020, 07:00 PM   #54
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

The spot from Ohio to North Carolina was filled & already run!

The spot from Ohio to Wisconsin has been filled!

The spot coming out of Florida up to the North has also been filled!

I have an ENCLOSED Transport spot available on or about Sept 11th from Arizona back to the east. I can transport to Texas, Florida, Ohio or several other locations as I always have customers waiting to get on my schedule.

I also have TWO different Enclosed Transports coming from Northern California/Oregon back to the east. One of these trips will be late September & the other early October. Many options open with both of these, Since I get tons of inquiries from west to east, they will probably not last very long, but I realize they are quite a bit in the future & some folks can't wait that long.

As always this is NOT a wish list, these transports are all booked the other direction already & I do EVERY transport I post for!

I would like to take a minute to say how we have the best people in the world in our hobby & I am blessed to have my business in it for almost 4 decades! Thank you to the hand full of Friends/Previous Customers who messaged/emailed me concerning the Homeless Guy with the Terrible Reputation going off his bi-polar meds again & posted pictures on one of the forums of the car that got damaged on my open trailer TEN YEARS AGO! This is far from new, he has been insanely jealous of my business, my equipment & my reputation as one of the best in the business for years. His immaturity would be funny if he were not an outsider & a "black mark" on an industry that I love so much. You would think after being banned from at least a dozen forums over the years (the most recent one for almost the same garbage)...he would learn.

This is my 37th year with almost 4 million accident -free transport miles & out of the 2500+ vehicles I have transported, that hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago was the only time I EVER had an incident. Unfortunately the Homeless Guy thought he could create a "Fake" testimonial filled with LIES on his little website trying to somehow stop folks from using me. Obviously it didn't work since I have probably transported more than 1200 cars since that happened in 2010 & I turn down more than he will ever book!

Please give me a call, email, P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. Most days I get 8-12 inquiries per day, obviously I cannot help everyone, but I DO return every message. If you do not get a response.....I did not get the inquiry.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts

What's the chance of transporting two 2 door wagons on the same trip!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200720_141710615_HDR (800x450).jpg (478.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200730_195225553_HDR (800x450).jpg (521.3 KB, 2 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 09-03-2020, 09:49 AM   #55
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I again have an Enclosed Transport spot available from Arizona, New Mexico or Possibly Southern California back to the east as the gentleman who booked that spot had some paperwork/VIN issues & had to cancel. I will take something all the way back to the East Coast or something that only comes back part of the way as I have several waiting in the central part of the country.

This spot can load around the 12th of September.

I also still have one Enclosed Spot available from Northern California or Oregon back to the East late in September & also one from Northern Nevada (along I-80) or the Salt Lake City area back to the east for early October. These two trips can be flip flopped as to the dates to accommodate the customers needs.

I charge by the loaded mile & NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is an important part of a transporters business

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual folks that used my service in the past, not by me!

I do EVERY transport I post for & I have too much respect for the forum & my fellow car guys to continuously "Spam" the forums with ads to keep myself relevant. I would rather post every couple of weeks & let my satisfied customers speak for me!

Give me a call, Email of P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I don't take deposits, as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200823_193120332 (800x450).jpg (499.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200829_115200558 (800x450).jpg (468.5 KB, 3 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 09-14-2020, 11:57 AM   #56
Bill's Auto Works

Hello & Thank You to all that have been calling concerning my openings for the spots coming back from the West Coast states!

The spot from the Southwest booked & I delivered it ahead of schedule in Southern Ohio late yesterday! Great to get home for a short break!

The 1st spot from Northern Cal/Oregon for the last week of September has been filled to South Carolina. so I will now have an ENCLOSED transport spot available around the 1st of October from South Carolina or North Carolina & can be delivered to Ohio, Mich, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania

The 2nd trip from Northern Ca, in Mid October I have agreed to take one to North Central Nevada, so I will have an ENCLOSED transport spot open from Northern Nevada, Northern Utah (SLC) or possibly somewhere in Wyoming to be delivered in Ohio & surrounding states or possibly to eastern South Dakota as I have one there waiting as well.

I have had so many inquires that I have added another west coast run @ the end of October to Southern California, so I will have an ENCLOSED transport spot from that area or from the Phoenix area back to the Ohio area or other Eastern destinations.

As always I do EVERY transport I post for & I do NOT charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is part of a transporters job. I get 8-12 inquiries per day, so I very rarely deadhead very far & when I do, my trucks get excellent fuel mileage!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers, not by me!

This is my 37th year with almost 4 million accident free transport miles.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a CASH on delivery price quote. I get so many inquiries that I cannot do even a quarter of the transports, but I reply to EVERY inquiry, most within 24 hours (phone calls are answered immediately if possible) If you did not get a reply, I did NOT get the inquiry

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200829_083155625 (800x450).jpg (433.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200826_071523550_HDR (800x450).jpg (532.3 KB, 4 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 09-23-2020, 06:00 AM   #57
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I still have a transport spot available from North or South Carolina up to Ohio, Mich, Pennsylvania, etc. This trip will be on or about Oct 1st.

This trip will be with the Ameri-lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for easy loading of the lowest of vehicle.

I still also have a couple of spots coming back from out west (also enclosed) but the dates are still up in the air as to which one runs first.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. This is on the HAMB NOT some Mickey Mouse site I created myself so I could post my own feedback.

Give ma a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20181001_195159041 (640x360).jpg (400.1 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 10-06-2020, 06:48 PM   #58
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

**************UPDATE 10/8 SPOT FILLED JUST THAT QUICK******************

The spot from South Carolina to Oh/Mich filled & was delivered after coming back from Cal & Oregon.

I was supposed to run my 4th west coast trip in a row next week, but a delay on the customers part has given me an extra week. This gives me the opportunity to clear up a few "shorter" ones on my schedule.

After delivering is Mass, reloading in Upstate N.Y. & delivering to the Southeastern Virginia coast, I will be available to transport from Virginia or North Carolina up to Ohio, Mich, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania or Western New York

This spot should load Tuesday Oct 13th!

This trip will be with the aluminum Featherlite OPEN trailer with a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips

Please see this link for more pictures & hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers, not by me!

This is my 37th year & am getting close to 4 million accident-free transport miles

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200817_113243811_HDR (800x450).jpg (84.7 KB, 2 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 10-08-2020 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:07 AM   #59
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I finally have my dates set for this last West Coast trip that got delayed due to a back ordered $3800.00 Carbon Fiber wheel for the 2020 Shelby Cobra that I am taking west (6 figure car comes from the factory with a scratched wheel Ugh!)

After delivering outside San Francisco, reloading about 100 miles north & delivering in Elko, Nv I will then have an opening to get back East.

I can pickup in Northern Nevada, The Salt Lake City Area, would even consider the Denver area just to get me home quicker! I would love to get as close to Ohio as possible but will consider the Northeast or Mid Atlantic states for delivery. As always "It doesn't hurt to ask"

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a beaver tail rear & a drive in door for ease of loading of the lowest of exotic cars.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive references posted by the actual folks who have used my service in the past, NOT by me!

This is my 37th year in business & am getting close to 4 MILLION accident-free transport miles over that time.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I return all messages as quickly as possible. If you do not get a response, I did not get the message. I answer the phone almost every time, but if I don't please leave a voicemail as I get way too many inquiries to call back hangups.

I don't really need a 12th car, but am looking at one out west if I don't book a transport coming back east, SO....help me out by booking a transport, so I don't spend my money!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]

This 2019 M4 is just one of the many high dollar, low profile vehicles I load easily into my Enclosed Vehicle Trailer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200926_074305 (800x600).jpg (306.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20200930_112458 (800x600).jpg (544.8 KB, 3 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 11-10-2020, 08:31 AM   #60
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I am back at home & could not have picked a better week to get home as we have had 7 straight days of sunny & 70+ deg. That is amazing in November for Northern Ohio!

I am officially shut down for the rest of the year so that I can spend the holiday season with my Parents, Friends & my 3 "Senior" Furry Kids. With almost 4 million accident-free transport miles over the past 37 years, I will not be offended if anyone calls me a "Fair Weather Transporter" My Parents are 81 & 79, I don;t get to see them very much because of my transporting schedule most of the year, so this is a good time for a break. I will start back out sometime after the 1st of January & already have two transports booked for then.

I do have a car that I would like to add to my collection (55Fairlane) in Nebraska that I might consider something going out that way between now & the end of the year. Open or Enclosed

As always I will answer ALL calls, emails & P.M.s. I will also recommend a few other Quality Transporters with whom I am very comfortable recommending & who to stay far away from.

Here is the link to my ad where you can see hundreds of all Positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

I only got a partial transport back from California, so what is a car addict to do but buy another car! Below is my 67 Toronado from Southern Idaho, a picture of it a week later (I love being home) & the car I took from Indy to San Francisco. 2020 Shelby Cobra with the Carbon Fiber kit with a whole 5 MILES on it!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20201026_160809 (800x600).jpg (394.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 20201109_145741 (800x600).jpg (341.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 20201022_143255 (800x600).jpg (474.8 KB, 5 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe