Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 04-26-2016, 09:52 PM   #1
f1builder

Default 1947 Ford Custom Tudor Sedan

City: Pine Ridge
State: SD
Price: 4700.

1947 Ford Tudor Sedan-----I built this rust free south dakota car as an old school hotrod. it is painted hotrod black w/a few primered spots. the hood is louvered and it has a fulton visor in pretty nice shape. the windows are tinted (door glass cracked a bit). it has early flathead V8 and is souped up a bit. 2x2 fenton with stromberg 97's. fenton aluminum heads. fenton headers with duals out the back and smithy's. it has slot mags. electric (red) holley fuel pump and regulator. electric fan. 12V conversion w/one-wire alternator. pioneer stereo and original radio as well (don't know if it works but it looks nice). bucket seats out of a hyundai sante fe. needs some finishing work, headliner and some odds and ends. i might be interested in trade or partial cash/trade----nothing newer than 1959 though. there is one small rust out area which is an easy patch in the trunk. the car is a daily driver and intended for fun not show. i can send more pics if you are interested send me your email.

george
605-209-0888
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 47.parts 003.jpg (71.7 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (86.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 47.parts 005.jpg (68.2 KB, 25 views)
f1builder is offline   Reply With Quote