Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2020, 10:30 PM   #1
roll of the dices
Senior Member
roll of the dices's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winnetka, CA
Posts: 268
Default Another interior question....please help

I am planning the interior for '30 roadster and I have the door panels and kick panels figure out; however, the rear panels, on each side of the bench seat, I am not sure hoe those are covered with the material..

Is there a panel similar to the kick panel that gets pinned to to the wood braces and overlapping fabric gets tack to the edge of the wood braces?

Or, is the material tack directly to the diagonal wood brace and wrap around the edges of the wood braces, perhaps with dracon like material on the top and side brace?

It appears that the the top and side edges of the wood braces are covered with hidden trim...but I also 3rd piping in some cases

Here are the only pictures I have been to find....but I am still confused.

Thank you in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SeatAdjuster.jpg (55.6 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Tack rail photo.jpg (49.6 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg Tack rail photo 1.jpg (47.0 KB, 59 views)
...let your brain do the thinking and your fingers do the walking...
roll of the dices is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.