Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2024, 07:34 AM   #21
Ziggster

Default Re: Hershey Stats

As a relative noob to the hobby, and just two trips to Hershey (2023 & 2019), I will say that I noticed a lot more empty stalls this past year than I did when I last went in 2019. Walked pretty much the entire place in two days both times. Was hot the first day this past year, and I had to take several breaks throughout the day and I’m only 58. So, I can understand folks taking electric wheelchairs/ golf carts if they need them. Saw way more (carts, etc.) this last visit than I did in 2019. What bugged me was that there were so many stalls still closed after the official opening time. Even an hour later, lots of stalls were still unattended, covered up, etc. Makes no sense to me in a way, but also saw a few liquor bottles here and there in the mornings. Lol! I understand that a huge part of all of this is just the social aspect, which I enjoy probably more than the building aspect. So, will I go back? You bet. The folks I met are the best, and Americans are the friendliest people on the planet (except the one vendor who gave me heck for putting my coffee cup on his supposedly $6K rug). Lol!
Ziggster is offline   Reply With Quote