Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 02-22-2016, 03:40 PM   #1
mtorowus

Default AUCTION: Mike Torowus' 50 year collection of Model A's, cars, parts, April 9th-NJ

Many of you may already know my father, Mike Torowus. He kept the hobby alive in NJ as an avid collector of early fords; favored Model A Fords, Ford V8's, tractors and great finds. We lost him in Sept of last year, and are holding a huge auction to sell his Model A's, Classic cars and 50 yr collection of car parts and other accessories on April 9th starting a 9am; located at Wamsley's Restoration (Texaco station) 52 Harding Hwy (Rt 40) Upper Pittsgrove, NJ 08318 (South Jersey).

Everything being sold at the auction can be viewed in the following 2 links:

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/antiquecarp...ref=ts&fref=ts

Auctionzip:
http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/2644788.html

Attached is an auction flyer for those who prefer printed paper.

My dad was one of a kind with his passion for the Model A. He would have wanted his car collection to be spread among his peers, and those he respected, who appreciate the Model A as he did. There is thousands of parts and many cars in the auction, and I predict there will be deals to be had.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, or contact Lee M. Fox, Auctioneer / 609-970-5163 / [email protected]

Best regards,
Mark Torowus 520-664-7958

mtorowus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:22 PM   #2
C26Pinelake
BANNED

Location: Michigan / Ontario border, Sarnia, Ontario. 50 miles from Detroit and 150 from Toronto.
Default Re: AUCTION: Mike Torowus' 50 year collection of Model A's, cars, parts, April 9th-NJ

i plan to fly from Detroit. What is the closest large airport? Wayne
C26Pinelake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:36 PM   #3
BILL WILLIAMSON

Default Re: AUCTION: Mike Torowus' 50 year collection of Model A's, cars, parts, April 9th-NJ

Dog here,
I tole Ol' Bill thet if we bought ALL the A Models thet are FOR SALE, we'd be POPULAR!
Sorry for being silly, Mark, I just noticed that it was your Dad that passed away & I can understand your GREAT loss, I'll be praying for you, My Friend.
Buster T.

Last edited by BILL WILLIAMSON; 02-23-2016 at 12:44 PM.
BILL WILLIAMSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 05:25 PM   #4
Mitch//pa
BANNED

Sorry to hear of your Dads passing.. I am sure all his items will go to good use and others will carry on his passion..
Mitch//pa is offline   Reply With Quote