View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 06:48 AM   #22
mercman from oz

Default Re: Rare 1938 Ford Standard Roadster

At the moment, all I have on the 1940 Australian Fords is a Scanned copy of the original Sales Brochures on my Computer that was sent to me by a friend. As you can appreciate, these old Brochure on Australian Early Ford v8's are very hard to come by, however, with the help of friends, we are trying to build up a Library of these old brochures with the idea of making them available to enthusiasts. To date, we have managed to track down and Scan quite a lot of these early Brochures, but are still looking for more to fill in the gaps in the collection. At this stage, the 1940 Ford Brochure is not up there, as we are waiting for a better copy to Scan. However, there are lots of other models like the 1937, 1938 and 1939 that have already been posted. These Brochures are then posted to the Old Car Manual Website that is based in Canada. Each brochure has been faithfully copied and is available for all to see. You can check out what is listed by country. Naturally, the USA leads the way with the number of brochures downloaded in the thousands. Then there is Canada and Australia and the cars that were unique to these countries. As Australia has such a small population, the number of new car brochures printed is much less than the other countries, therefore, they are much harder to come by. If anybody reading this Post has a Brochure that is not listed, I am sure that they Web Master would love for you to Scan it and send it in. In the meantime, check out the following Link. You will be amazed at how many interesting, rare brochures are listed there for all to share.
http://www.oldcarmanualproject.com/
mercman from oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)