View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 05:40 AM   #58
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: Post pics?. . . from computer to Ford Barn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highbeams View Post
Thank you. Coop, Coopman, DD, I must explain, it would be beneficial to have the onus on Ford Barn itself; to wit, there are all sorts and sizes and methods that people post, or try to post.

The managerie is direct into Ford Barn.

Ford Barn accepts all pictures, and sizes - each and every one - to 'fix' to their post requirements. Ford Barn IS The Ford Barn website;therefore, it is not the responsibility of Tom, Dick, and Harry to be responsible for jackin' the size up and down and around; jiggling methods: "This one works for me!"

Accept the responsibility; organize your site as most everyone else does.

Example: This is our service station, but you, the customer has to fix your own flat, pump your own gas, change your own oil that you brought along. We just manage the place.

Anyone else care to comment?

Thank you.

highbeams/Pat Malone.

* If this site was run by the USMC, there would be convincing drill instructors that would drill it in and 'square it away' always accompanied by DO YOU UNDERSTAND, SWEETPEA!, extremely loud, nose to nose,eyeball into your eyeball campaign cover below the eyebrows, up in back. DO IT, SWEETNESS!

It hasn't failed since 1775. Now, that's a method.

Pat ....I will critique your methods NO MORE! I will attempt to help you NO MORE. Your quote just above exemplifies exactly what I tried to explain of your approach to trying to work within the relatively simple picture-posting process here at the 'Barn. It should be evident, even to those with limited 'worldly-comprehension' and with very little in the way of open-mindedness, that many of us 'mere mortal' FordBarn dummies are able to post pics with much regularity and little fanfare. Your seeming inability to accept and adapt-to this wonderful place we ALL fondly call the FordBarn with ALL that it affords it's members and visitors (FREE, no less) is a shame. MANY thanks to Ryan Cochran, aka "The Boss", for his never-ending efforts to keep us straight, and in keeping the 'Barn running smoothly for those of us who appreciate things as they are. Even though you have been unsuccessful at "squaring things away" with this picture-posting 'drill instruction', this exercise has afforded the rest of us the opportunity to share new and different methods of manipulating & posting images for everyone's enjoyment.

And one last little comment with regard to your latest reply in Post #57....it is "preposterous" that you can't comprehend the difference between a "business" operating on predictable remunerative return for a product or service rendered, vs a FREE, privately-owned internet FORUM, of which you have chosen to take any allowable advantage of, as long as you have acknowledged & follow the posted rules, in addition to keeping your nose clean..........GI-HUGIC difference, mon ami!

Many thanks to Jeff and several others for their sincere efforts herein, and again to Ryan. DD

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote