View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 04:39 AM   #57
highbeams

Default Re: Post pics?. . . from computer to Ford Barn?

Mart:

"Post as a thumbnail." As I have explained. I open My Pictures.

I select the picture with its picture number in the file as is needed to upload into Ford Barn's Upload blank space. I click Upload. I Click the picture in the file to post to wit; The file and picture and picture number. The file and picture number fill the Ford Barn Upload space, but the picture is not there.

Now, that is all that I should be required to do. I gave you the picture, picture number in the file where the picture is located.

Your site, not mine. It is your obligation to receive what I have given you, accept it, do whatever your software deems necessary to accept. It is not my obligation to do your work. Please read my other post this past late hour.

If a person wants to visit you at your business, you have to answer the door or give him/her a key to enter. It is not the visitor's obligation to carry your key. Do you understand? Your business office accommodates the interested party. They are not obligated to accommodate you.

You surely must understand that if the internet ran the internet the way you run your site, demanding that each and every interested party knock on your door the EXACT way that you want to hear the knock. Preposterous.

THANK, YOU.

Pat Malone/highbeams.
highbeams is offline   Reply With Quote