View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 03:52 AM   #56
highbeams

Default Re: Post pics?. . . from computer to Ford Barn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8COOPMAN View Post
I've used the "QUOTE" button to answer this question from you, so that you know what MY answer is in reference to.

I have no explanation why your clicking on "POST REPLY" brought-up ..."nothing". By "nothing", do you mean just a blank window with all of the icons at the top, or do you mean that "nothing" happened? That is what I mean by using concise answers rather than one-word grunts that EXPLAIN very little.

And here we are, STILL posting all of this in DIFFERENT threads, instead of continuing ALL of this in ONE, continuous thread like I suggested last night.
It's getting frustrating having to bounce back and forth between several threads to try to keep-up with, and to attempt to answer all of your questions concerning a single subject...."how to post pictures"!. DD
Thank you. Coop, V8Coopman, DD, I must explain, I haven't posted a new thread lately. I continue to post in my two existing threads.

It would be beneficial to have the onus on Ford Barn itself; to wit, there are all sorts and sizes and methods that people post, or try to post.

The managerie is direct into Ford Barn.

Ford Barn accepts all pictures, and sizes - each and everyone - to 'fix'in order to their post requirements. Ford Barn IS The Ford Barn website;therefore, it is not the responsibility of Tom, Dick, Harry, Mary, Jeri to be responsible for jackin' the size up and down and around; jiggling methods: "This one works for me!"

Accept the responsibility; organize your site as most everyone else does.

Example: This is our All Service service station, but you, the customer has to fix your own flat, pump your own gas, change your own oil that you brought along. We just manage the place.

Anyone else care to comment?

Thank you.

highbeams/Pat Malone.

* If this site was run by the USMC, there would be convincing drill instructors that would drill it in and 'square it away' regarding this picture-size requirement; always accompanied by DO YOU UNDERSTAND, SWEETPEA!???, extremely loud, nose to nose,eyeball into your eyeball 'campaign cover' (Smokey-the-Bear 'hat' but it isn't a hat) below the eyebrows, up in back. DO IT, SWEETNESS! No more of this picture-cutting kindergarten bull- it's OUT! GET IT OUTTA HERE! DO . . . YOU . . . UNDERSTAND??? THERE IS NO TIME NOR DESIRE FOR THESE MEMBERS TO PUT UP WITH THIS. If they had voting rights, you'd be out the door, and this site would cater to its membership as opposed to treating them as children.

It hasn't failed since 1775. Now, that's a method.

Last edited by highbeams; 07-31-2021 at 06:02 AM. Reason: self-explanatory.
highbeams is offline   Reply With Quote