View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 02:09 AM   #48
highbeams

Default Re: Post pics?. . . from computer to Ford Barn?

Actually, it's there in My Pictures and is very available.

After I click Upload, the file and number of the picture fill in the Upload blank space; not the picture. Now the (70 +-) pictures in the file do not load because they are too large.

A suggestion by a member, I've tried emailing a pic to myself to decrease the size for loading. Nope.

Other suggestions by others work for them, but not for me on my Windows 7 Professional. I've sent a couple pics from My Pictures/the file and picture number to a member at his request to see if he would get the two pics and could post. Success! He got the two pics and did the post!

But, alas, not I. I like mysteries, but not this one. Maybe if I disguise my face with sunglasses and a beard hooked behind my ears, I'd fool the automatic mechanism. I could try that.

If I don't try that, surely the Upload will say to itself: Huh! Here he is again tryin' to post those pictures I don't like.

At that point, I'll have to walk out of the room and get the beard and sunglasses looking like ZZTop, hummin' one of their tunes.

If that doesn't work, at least I'd enjoy it. (Every girl's lookin' for a sharp-dressed ma . . . hmmm hmmm hmmmm.
highbeams is offline   Reply With Quote