View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 02:11 PM   #34
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: Post pics?. . . from computer to Ford Barn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryTangled View Post
Hi Everyone, Here's a four minute video I did on how to post a picture. It shows how to check the size of a file, how to resize it with Windows' Paint application, how to post the thumbnail, and how to insert it as a URL/Web Link for a full size photo.

How'd I do? What should I change? When I get a good one, I can start a new thread maybe?

One thing I should have said, when I pasted the image link/url I used the keyboard combination Ctrl-V, I could have right-clicked and selected Paste for another way to do it.

https://youtu.be/sdP9Bvbojoo

Hey Jeff .....I've just gotta acknowledge MY appreciation for your effort to make that video. And, in MY questionable opinion, it was extremely-well done .....until the very end where you went to actually "insert" the image with the concoction of brackets and "img's", and more brackets and "img's" and slashes. My question is.....WHY DIDN'T you insert the image using the simple 3-click, "YELLOW SQUARE with mountains" method ( ) that several of us have so heavily-promoted here? I just thought that possibly added some unnecessary confusion to an otherwise EXCELLENT video that you put together. DD

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote