View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 11:33 AM   #11
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: Post pics?. . . from computer to Ford Barn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highbeams View Post

Note: I do not want or need to go to manage attachments

BECAUSE I have no attachments!

Pat Malone

Mr. highbeams ..... You do have a sense of humor, and that's GOOD, 'cuz this topic can be frustrating.....until SOMETHING pops, and you finally see the 'BIG Picture'!

Like said above, EVERY picture you want to post is an "ATTACHMENT", whether it is a picture stored on your ancient HP, or a "url" (which is a picture ALREADY posted SOMEWHERE on the WORLD-WIDE-WEB) which includes ANY picture that has ALREADY been posted on FordBarn. A "URL" is just a digital ID for an image.

So...........Whether you realize it or not (yet), "Manage Attachments" will somehow be involved with posting ANY image on the FordBarn. "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" gives you the access to the PAPER CLIP used to post pictures from your old HP, and it also gives access to the "YELLOW SQUARE with MOUNTAINS" ( ) that you need to post a "URL" from the internet.

Another method that I ALWAYS use is the "POST REPLY" button ( ), located at the BOTTOM, LEFT of every thread. By using that button to reply to a post, or to a thread, it gives you all the tools you will need at the top of the window, just like "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" or "GO ADVANCED" does. You CANNOT post images without using the PAPER CLIP, or the YELLOW SQUARE with MOUNTAINS.

We're gonna 'learn' ya how to do this, come hell or high water! Keep trying! DD

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote