View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 12:52 AM   #98
haag1332

Default Re: carburetor 13/32 deep well socket

Back to the point of this whole thing. At this point, we have confirmation of at least 50 sockets, so that helps immensely with this project.

I will be placing orders for the blanks and tooling tomorrow/Friday. So the project is a go. Just to say it again, it will probably take about 3 weeks or a bit more to fit this run of 100 sockets into my shop schedule. When I eventually sell the 100, it will cover the cost, which is a risk myself, my father, and apparently someone else is willing to take/absorb to see this through, since we all believe there is enough interest to support it eventually.

I will keep everyone up to date via this thread on a regular basis so you know where we stand with this project. All who have expressed/re-expressed interest will be notified, prior to the general public, or dealers, or anything else when the sockets are ready. In essence, if you have requested one or more, you will get them before any new interests are fulfilled.

I really do appreciate the support of everyone with this undertaking, and the kind words expressed by numerous people during pm's and emails and such. And I do feel privileged to be able to help with this need.

Thank you all,

Bill
haag1332 is offline   Reply With Quote