View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 03:55 PM   #7
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: The new 1940 Ford Book is now available

It's probably safe to say that it has been something near TEN years now that Michael K. has spent assembling, tweaking, documenting and editing this literary culmination of his ALMOST fifty-year love affair and association with one of America's most-beloved automotive icons....The 1940 Ford! Now, finally presented in this well-thought-out and heavily-illustrated gem of a publication is what has to be THE "DeLuxe" version of this 'World-Class' craftsman's extensive knowledge, expertise and experience with these wonderful old Fords, gained through his years of owning and dissecting many of the well over 200 '40 Fords he has owned, untold hours spent researching official Ford documentation, and let us not forget Mike's numerous, magnificent and prestigious award-winning restorations which tend to take one's breath away.

I've never had the pleasure of meeting Mike, but I have enjoyed reading every word of wisdom (and BS) that Kube has circulated here on the 'Barn for years. I most-assuredly can't wait to get my hands on one of these long-awaited, and long-overdue Kubarth Forty Ford books. My hat's off to ya Mr. Kubarth, for a job likely no one else could'a pulled-off in this fashion! DD

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote