View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 10:34 AM   #31
BRENT in 10-uh-C

Default Re: Model A Day at Gilmore Cancelled!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMimmcs View Post
With all due respect, I do not believe it was wise or prudent for 325 hobbyists to gather in the same spot. It is indeed tempting fate as social distancing is virtually impossible. It is indeed conceivable some people attending will catch the virus. I certainly don’t congratulate the organizers. In my opinion it was a lack of sound judgment!

I guess my view is different. Paul was clear there were people attending however they were distancing themselves. Likely the ones who felt they needed to wear a mask did so. The ones that felt attending this show was too risky for their health likely did not attend.

Maybe we all need to step back and reconsider our judging of others as to what is right or wrong. There are many things each of us do each day that can be considered life-threatening to ourselves -but not to others. It is up to each of us to decide what the risk is to our own lives and well-being. We really cannot continue to live our life in fear of the 'what ifs'. If so, driving, -or even just owning our Model-As can easily create a long list of 'what ifs'.

BRENT in 10-uh-C
www.model-a-ford.com
...(...Finally Updated!! )

BRENT in 10-uh-C is offline   Reply With Quote