Thread: crash
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 04:45 AM   #27
Karl

Default Re: crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian NZ View Post
Sorry to hear about your 35 Brian. All the best with your insurance company. Our family we have a lot of classic cars between us, is having trouble with dealing with insurance companys here being with A.M.I they used have a branch here where I live, but they closed it down and the nearest branch is in a city N.P now they have have closed that down and the nearest branch is up North miles away and you are dealing with some hard to understand language woman. We wanted to deal with someone local because it can get complicated and there is only two insurance companys in this area left. The trouble all these insurance companys work together on the same system. If it was my car if the Insurance Company wrote it off I would want it back.
I think AMI got hit really badly in the Christchurch quake and they have downsized to survive. My insurance is all with Vero through the Vintage car club - really cheap premiums and by report ( i haven't had a claim yet) really good cover -Karl