View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #23
Keith True

Default Re: Model A Insurance via MAFCA or MARC?

I think that might have been what they were telling me,but in insurance speak they had to use 359 words to say it,and by the time she was done telling me I'm not sure just what she told me.Over 15 years or so Hagerty has been increasing my values on my cars.Just a little every year,but one car has gone from $12,000 to $18,000 in 15 years or so.The $7,000 Studebaker is up to around $11,000 now.They're setting the numbers now,not me.They just take whatever pictures I had around when I first insure them.My producer has come around to take some pictures since,but I have no idea if it is because he is asked for them or if he just wants to take a look.He is a very active car guy himself so he would rather take the pictures instead of me bringing them in.I do know that some people try to over-insure,but when my underwriter changed at one time they contacted me about looking at my cars they changed their minds and decided not to come out.They told me that for the cars I had,my track record,my valued amounts,and the length of time I'd had the policy they weren't going to bother with checking me out.
Keith True is offline   Reply With Quote