View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 06:52 AM   #12
BRENT in 10-uh-C

Default Re: Time to get out and Mark your calendars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak View Post
Well the swap meet is all wrapped up. Debbie and I would like to thank all of the other vendors (14) that showed up without much notice and were flexible with some kinks that arose as with any event. We'd also like to thank the customer who showed up. With all of the craziness going on in the country it was great to see such a large crowd respecting each other's space and personal decisions to wear a mask or not to wear a mask. I'm also very thankful that an offer was made for everything that was left over. As we were setting this up Debbie and I knew we did not have the space to bring all of the leftover parts back into the building. At that time we had to make plans to have the excess hauled off to the scrap yard. Thankfully, we were approached by some individuals who knew of our plans and made me an offer that i could not refuse on all of the leftover parts. So fear not the leftovers will live again in somebody's car.

Now it's time for me to start looking for the next deal....... just don't tell Debbie. ​​​​​​​
Jeff, your boldness to host this deal is greatly appreciated by me, -and likely many others. This is not about debating whether it is/was the 'politically correct' thing to do, ...but instead it was giving the opportunity for others to assess the risk for themselves and to participate in the hobby. I appreciate your boldness.

Now, by chance did you take any pictures that you can post??

BRENT in 10-uh-C
www.model-a-ford.com
...(...Finally Updated!! )

BRENT in 10-uh-C is offline   Reply With Quote