View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 12:02 AM   #20
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: Post pics?. . . from computer to Ford Barn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highbeams View Post
thank you, Chris.

I see that my pics on my computer are 2.41 mg, it also indicates 3120 X 4160.

Ford Barn: choose file, I select a pic in My Pictures, o14.jpg to upload to Ford Barn, nope.

I think that the are too large.?

OK Pat .....Here are the pictures that you e-mailed to me. Here is PRECISELY what I did to post them here on the 'Barn.

In my e-mail, both pictures opened perfectly. I saved each picture to "MY COMPUTER". Then, I used the PAPER CLIP ( ) up in the "GO ADVANCED" toolbar to post them here, like we have described to you before. I LEFT clicked on that PAPER CLIP. A window opens downward. I put my cursor on the first gray box at the upper left. Left click on that gray box. A window opens-up showing all the places on your computer where you have pictures stored. On the line at the bottom, I typed-in the file name that I gave your first picture: "33 3W". At the bottom right of that window on MY computer, I clicked "OPEN". Then I put my cursor on the SECOND gray box and LEFT-clicked again. Then, I typed-in what I named the second picture: "33 3W GRILL". At bottom right of that window, I clicked on "OPEN". Now, off to the right of the SEVENTH gray box is a button that says "UPLOAD". Left-click on UPLOAD. Now, you can either click on "PREVIEW POST" at the bottom of your REPLY window to see your pictures as they will appear, OR....you can click on "SUBMIT REPLY" at bottom of your reply window to post your verbiage & your pictures, like you see here. EASY-PEASY! That will get ya two thumbnail-sized pics like below.

But, that ain't no fun! I USUALLY go the extra step to post full-size pics for us old guys that can't see little tiny crap any more. NICE FRIGGEN' '33 3-W coupe!

Now, why don't YOU copy and save one of these pictures to your computer. Then, following the explicit instructions I gave you above, see if you can re-post it here in this thread. FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS Explicitly......and you'll be "In Like Flynn"! It's obvious that e-mailing them to me reduced their size appropriately to post here on the 'Barn. If you start your reply to this post by clicking on the "POST REPLY" button ( ) at the BOTTOM, LEFT of this post, you will have the PAPER CLIP and other 'tools' that you may need right up at the TOP border. DD

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE

Last edited by V8COOPMAN; 07-26-2021 at 12:10 AM.
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote