Thread: Hershey 2021
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 03:21 PM   #34
Teltruck

Default Re: Hershey 2021

Hershey Experience:
Years ago at Hershey checking out different vendors, I came across a vender who mostly had older Ford parts. I noticed a nice hub cap for a 1930 Chevrolet. I
asked the gentlemen how much for the hub cap? The guy replied “I’m selling a complete set of 5 not the single one on display.I asked the gentlemen to see the other 4 caps. He said He had the other 4 in His motor home And brought them out to show me, they were all in great shape so I purchased them. After getting home and cleaning out my trunk ,I noticed I had only 4 and evidently left the one on display and only took the 4 that He brought out from the motor home. The following year returned to Hershey hoping to locate the site I purchased the hub caps from. I searched and found the site and asked the gentlemen if He had sold the 5 hub caps the previous year and His replay was “I was hoping you would come buy as I saved it for you and have it in the motor home” The gentlemen gave it to me no charge and ever since every time at Hershey I stop by to see Him and we became HERSHEY FRIENDS. It made me really appreciate people like Him! I think it shows there is still honest people like Him! Have a great time st Hershey this year!
Bob
Teltruck is offline   Reply With Quote