View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 11:50 AM   #29
swo4rd

Default Re: Model A Day at Gilmore Cancelled!!!

The vaccine is mandatory.
I have volunteered to do the test protocol.
The expectation now is that it will be available in October with mass vaccinations in February to July. The doctor that told me this is in touch with the world community and he has stated that Oxford, UK, Cambridge MA, another place on the left coast, are in the slot to get it done. The Russians are spying on our processes to expedite their tardiness in dealing with it and the Chinese communist government? Incidentally, when this is all over, Li Keqiang gonna have some splainin about why he should not be charged with crimes against humanity...
Two major pharmaceutical companies in our region have begun ordering raw materials...believe it or now, we grow most of what will be needed in the fields of this Nation...necessary to cook the vaccine, and the expectation is that, like polio, it will be administrated at public health facilities...hopefully WITHOUT Bill Gates micro chips in the mix...Until then, everyone sit tight...
Once the vaccine is available, consider the math...there are 3.4M folks in this United States, and if we were to inoculate 600,000 a day, an outrageous optimistic number that is limited by the health facilities available and the staff...it will take 550 or so working days to do that...given 250 or so working days in a year, that is about two and a half years to get everyone safe...of course some will not vaccinate for any reason...that is fine...My good Doc says a booster, like the old polio days, will be required too...So lets just say if you are on the bottom of the food chain, you may be 3 years or so away from safety...after the vaccination is approved...
So, batten down the hatches Mom, we have a long sail ahead of us...
Everyone stay safe
Wear your masks
and do what we do
Just do not go out anywhere...
Get an AC in the garage and work on your cars...
In particular, do not go to places that may be exposed...OH, and if you have a swimming pool...the good Doc says there is probably enough chlorine in any pool to completely rid the world of CV19...
So...that tells me the safest place to be is in your pool, maybe sipping a gin and tonic, quinine water and alcohol you know, and just gazing at the clear blue sky not filled with vapor trails of the jets taking the traveling public to strange and exotic lands and hear the earth sigh a huge sigh of relief...
Somebody want to address what this will do to the economy? ha...save those gold coins...
swo4rd is offline   Reply With Quote