View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 10:19 PM   #8
Mike V. Florida

Send a message via AIM to Mike V. Florida
Default Re: Warning bad seller on FordBarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtexas View Post
How about the seller took the part off and must have noticed it had rust thru when he advertised it as no rust thru. This is dishonest to me as he didn't advise the seller before shipping. I get the impression some posters here aren't reading the OP thoroughly. Returning the parts at the buyers expense is hardly fair considering. When I sell parts I don't advertise it but I'll take anything back if the buyer isn't entirely satisfied if he pays shipping one way. If my mistake I pay shipping both ways. I am the only other one to see the dishonesty in this transaction?

Oh well I had a barner cheat me when I first got started here. I said I wanted 40 drums to go hydraulic. So the seller beat off the hubs with a BFH and sent me the ruined drums. Then he wanted double to send the hubs and charged me $5 gas twice to drop them off at the PO! Another delayed shipping for months. Well that is 2 out of hundreds of antique car parts transactions.
No, based on your story, I agree as well.

Last edited by Mike V. Florida; 07-12-2015 at 11:18 PM.