View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 11:20 AM   #2
ro

Default Re: '32 Woodie "survivoration" project

There's a good chance some of you have actually seen this wagon before, albeit in pieces. It was hauled to Hershey in 2011 in pieces. It was purchased there and resold to a new owner in California. While there, new structural pieces were made by Wood 'n Carz. This includes the main roof supports and all of the pillars. New rear quarter belt line was also produced at that time. From California, it was acquired by an owner here in Kansas. This owner, who I've had the pleasure of becoming friends with, installed a '32 b motor in the wagon.

Shortly after purchasing the woodie, I was very fortunate to locate a set of original doors and belt line in Pennsylvania. The plywood and trim had been replaced incorrectly back in the 1950's, so I have installed new birch panels. I have not yet sourced the maple to create the new trim. I'm also purchasing a passenger rear fender from Connecticut. So, if anyone in that area is coming to Kansas, please let me know. I would love to find a good ride for it.

Well, there's a little background for 'ya.
ro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)