Thread: Repop Parts
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 10:02 PM   #21
tjw

Default Re: Repop Parts

I have read the above " Poll " posting about reproduction parts, in this posting 1934calkid uses the Hogan Heads as an example of reproduction parts. Before using some ones product as an example how about researching that maker's products and get the facts correct about a product this person clearly know's very little about. I quote what has been written " New Ron Hogan Heads being remade and sold as Ron Hogan heads " They are not sold as Ron Hogan Heads in fact they have always been sold as Hogan Heads and they are NOT REPRODUCTIONS. It is very clear to me that they know very little about this Hogan product and it's history. In fact i will go as far as saying that these comments that have been made are very misleading.

READ THE FACTS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.
The Hogan Flathead V8 Twin plug heads were made in New Zealand by the late Ron Hogan. The patterns for these heads were made from scratch, designed and made by Ron Hogan himself. He did not use another individuals pattern and rename it as some one has suggested may have happened. When Ron Hogan passed away the patterns were inherited by his son Garth Hogan and are still owned by Garth today. The patterns that are being used to produce these heads today are NOT new patterns. THE SAME ORIGINAL PATTERNS ARE BEING USED that Ron used and the heads are still made only in New Zealand. MADE WITH THE ORIGINAL PATTERNS , OWNED BY THE SAME HOGAN FAMILY so they are clearly not reproductions.

OFFICIAL RESELLERS OF THIS PRODUCT.
Mac's Speed Shop
Auckland. New Zealand
Graeme McNeill
Email [email protected]

Early Speed Parts
Melbourne. Australia
Terry Wills
Email [email protected]

Jerry Hopkins
Corsicana. Texas
Email [email protected]

PATE SWAP MEET
Jerry Hopkins will have the Hogan Flathead V8 Hogan Twin Plug heads, Mac's Speed Flathead V8 T5 bell housing adaptors and a number of Flathead Speed parts being made by myself on display at the PATE Swap meet coming up in late April. I will be putting a listing up about these parts latter.

Thank You
Terry Wills
Early Speed Parts.
Email [email protected]
Melbourne Australia

Last edited by tjw; 04-16-2016 at 05:40 AM.
tjw is offline   Reply With Quote