View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 11:45 AM   #304
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

Gotcha says the Nasty Tax Man.

Well the tax storm troopers were going through other aeroplane operators. One whose name is Ken lives about 100 miles from me. Now Ken is a likeable and pleasant fellow and has an operation spreading fertilizer on hill pasture and spraying crops.
The nasty storm trooper abbreviated now NST, asks for a look around. This is because they once sprung a bloke rebuilding a wreckage as repairs and maintenance were hoping to spring another. Well Ken showed the NST his Cessna Agwagon and Ken being hospitable, helpful and informative said a 300hp engine was standard but for better safety and production had re engined it with a 400hp engine.
Well that’s a capital expense and not a deduction was the cry from NST. Gotcha. Now you pay. Poor Ken, he wasn’t a bloke that looked for trouble.
Tomorrow, the dirtiest most deceitful and most fraudulent of all tricks from the NST.

Today’s story is short so to supplement it do check out this link. Quite unrelated to Model A’s and aeroplanes but is relevant to the age of many of us. It is less than 3 minutes long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjLD7sZ3ZCc
cheers, gary

And there are times when I have a long memory.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote