View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 08:55 AM   #30
WHN

Default Re: I'm not a Model A person

I can’t believe what I am reading here. These are 90 year old USED cars. Most have had “many” different owners. Just like any used car, there has been no service, bad service, and good service done on them. No Carfax to check, no recalls to confirm being done. In most cases it’s a crap shoot.

On the plus side. Do you think that 50 Buick will make it to 90 years old in the same numbers remaining as the Ford Model A? How about parts?

There is junk for sale out there, whether it’s a Model A or a Mustang. Junk is just that, junk.

If your buying any antique or classic, buy it like you would your family car. As few owners as possible, have it checked out completely, if you have concerns walk away, restored contact Brent or another respected restoration shop.

They are not all low mileage beauties out there. There are however a lot of well taken care of restored and un restored Model A’s that do come up for sale. Some owned and loved by the same family for generations. They need a good new home to go to. Maybe one of these should be you next antique/classic car.

Enjoy.
WHN is offline   Reply With Quote