View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 11:10 PM   #3
mercman from oz

Default Re: Posting pictures

Hi Chris, Firstly, I have two Screens, which I could not live without. I open my second screen, the one that show the pictures in my External Hard Drive. I click on to the picture that I want to add to Ford Barn, hit Share, then Email, and a Window will come up that gives me a choice of 5 different sizes that I can email. I know that Ford Barn, will not accept the one with the highest resolution, so I chose the second highest one, and hit Attach. A new email will come up with the Attachment in the corner. Are you with me so far?
I then open up Ford Barn, and add the new Thread that I want to add a photo to. I then Type what I want to say in the body of this section. Below this, under the Red Line, you will see in the second box it says "Manage Attachments". I hit on this Manage attachments and a separate Window will appear. I then drag the Attachment (photo that I added) from the Email that I created earlier to this new Window and hit Upload, and the picture will appear.
Before I hit Submit Reply, I "Preview Post" just to make sure that I am happy with everything, and then I hit "Submit Reply".
I then delete the email that I created, as it has served its purpose.
I hope that this explanation helps. Regards Mercman <><
mercman from oz is offline   Reply With Quote