View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 11:50 PM   #934
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

Differing opinions.

On almost every matter. I find this amongst owners of Model A’s. You too would have seen it in the forum. It’s also a syndrome with some pilots and aeroplane owners and probably in every field where people have and opinion. Some want to show they have authority even if they have no expertise at all. Some have considerable and are pleased to share it and I look to these people for direction. It doesn’t take too long to sort who is what.

I will modify my cars to suit myself. I don’t take them too far away from original. I enjoy owning and driving them. I lend them and encourage others to drive them. Most are concerned they may scratch or damage them. They can be repaired I explain, for they were a heap of trash when I first purchased them and they have been rebuilt.

I also enjoy seeing the pleasure others get from driving them and I get pleasure for taking oldies for a drive. Many have memories of Model A’s or motor cars of similar vintage. For many it was the first car their family had.

One thing I enjoy about Model A’s is I think they are the most attractive and appealing motor car ever built. And to quote Mr Bean, “I just like to look at them”.

And there are times when I have a long memory.

Last edited by woofa.express; 11-20-2020 at 12:58 AM.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote