View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 05:33 PM   #23
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

I am back from vacation & ready to rock & roll again!

I still have 2 different spots from Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, etc to the Great Lakes states (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, etc) or to Minnesota, Wisconsin or Illinois

I have also opened up 1 spot from Ohio, Michigan, possibly Western Pennsylvania to Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Northern Illinois over the next 2 weeks

Also, 1 spot from anywhere in the Southwestern States back to Ohio Michigan, Pennsylvania areas or to Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota areas. Might even consider something to the east coast from out there. This trip will be the week of November 3rd

Not sure if yours fits....... it doesn't cost anything to ask. I am always just a call or email away

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+ years. This equates to somewhere close to 2500 vehicles transported.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do not post my own feedback. That would be Unethical!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20191012_145039806_HDR (800x450).jpg (521.1 KB, 5 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe