View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
Vic Piano

Default 2015 Florida "Barner's Bash"

I know its a little early to start talking about the next Florida "Barner's Bash" event but, after reading Don35's response to Kube's question about the Dennis Carpenter re-popped '40 Trunk Lids, I called Real Deal Steel, in Sanford, Florida, and asked if they would be opened to giving us a tour of the facility on the Saturday of the "Barner's Bash". They told me that they do give tours and, when I let them know the date that we want to come for the tour, they will make every effort to have an assembled '40 Coupe body on display. They are emailing me some additional information, that I will post in this thread. So, in addition to our usual Sunday BBQ we'll have an excellent cruise and tour on Saturday... We haven't scheduled anything for the Friday of the event as yet, in fact, I'd appreciate it if those of you who are planning to attend (from outside of Florida) would provide suggestions as to what weekend in (February/March 2015) works best for you. We'll take the survey results and select the weekend most preferred.