View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 11:22 PM   #19
bmwillia

Default Re: Throw out bearing noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac VP View Post
I’m not sure when you purchased the bearing from us but we’ve been selling mostly the BCA bearings that were made in the USA. we’ve also had a few Timken and other USA made bearings come through our stock. Prior to this, our bearings were the Timken/National versions that were made in their plant in Mexico. I’ve been very happy with the BCA bearings. It’s always possible for a defective bearing to make it out into the field but I rarely see that from the afore mentioned sources. The fact that it’s only making the noise when it first comes into contact with the pressure plate does suggest a problem with the fingers of the plate being out of spec. Certainly, if our bearing is defective we’ll replace it under warranty. Can you advise when you purchased it from us?
Mac VP,

The bearing was bought within the last year. I do not think it is the culprit. You have been excellent to deal with. We have spoken on the phone several times and you have also helped me through several problems via email. I appreciate all of your help and have no doubt you will stand behind anything you sell. Thanks for your input!

Brad