View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 10:46 PM   #894
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

Pleasing response from reader.

Woofa, I have to tell you that I have been reading your posts all along and they are one of my favorite parts of Fordbarn. I love them. I'm very sorry that it is unlikely that we will ever meet.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:30 AM #889
gilitos
the above posting from gilitos really made my day and I thank him. gary

I’ve been writing in the ford barn now for 2 years and have just passed 100K views including responses and input from other Model A readers of that forum.
Numerous have communicated with me privately by email with positive feedback and I have made pen friends with many.
A total of 3 have written of their disapproval of my non Model A stories, one being a little nasty. Of course technically they are correct, many stories are not of Model A’s but the readership numbers indicate approval. I was most heartened by the above response from a reader in Ohio and thank him.
I sometimes feel I have exhausted my memory of worthwhile events or incidents so you can expect the frequency of stories to diminish somewhat.
I am pleased with myself and point out to you I failed the high school junior exam pass because I didn’t achieve the minimum standard for the compulsory pass of 30 for English.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 30 sports . - Copy.jpg (19.5 KB, 9 views)

And there are times when I have a long memory.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote