View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 07:35 PM   #839
History

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

Woofa, the next time you see this "police woman", tell her your good friend in the USA said she should consider a career in the kitchen making sandwiches.

Some women are suited for these kinds of jobs but most are horrible at them with no common sense. They seem to have horrible attitudes thinking most think they should be in the kitchen. I don't think that at all until they act like the one you've met. When they act like that there's no question where they should be. I met one myself in the state of Tennessee years ago when I drove an eighteen wheeler. She worked at the scales and did an inspection of the truck I drove. It had a seal ozing grease on the rear differential, not dripping, ozing. It was Friday evening around 5 pm and there was a garage two miles away from the scales. She wouldn't let me go there I had to call a wrecker and have it done there, costing much more money. I politely argued with her asking for permission to go to the garage and she refused in a hateful way. She finally told me the best thing I could do was leave the room which I did. I've never been arrested for anything but I know I was coming close. I'll never forget that female dog who should have been in a kitchen making sandwiches.
History is offline   Reply With Quote