Thread: Barn Find
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 07:19 AM   #1
Forker

Default Barn Find

Yesterday my wife went to visit an elderly relative on the farm she had inherited (we have a farm down the road that we currently lease) and while visiting mentioned we had a Model A. Her elderly aunt said her dad had a Model A back in the day and it has been in one of the barns for years. So my wife asked if she could go see it and was told it was totally trashed and there really wasn't anything to see...she went ahead to see it anyway knowing I'd being asking a bunch of questions about it when she got home.

She took the attached photos and as you can see, trashed was an appropriate description. Sally (my wife) didn't try to move anything that was piled in, on or around it, just snapped some pics as best she could. When she went back to the house to say goodbye, she was offered the car if she thought I might want it for any reason.

Can anyone tell me what it is (year, model)...and whether you'd mess with it even if it was free, but knowing much of the restoration work would have to be jobbed out
george
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo (19) (2).JPG (60.6 KB, 1042 views)
File Type: jpg photo (16) (3).JPG (55.3 KB, 1003 views)
File Type: jpg photo (14).JPG (66.1 KB, 948 views)
File Type: jpg photo (17).JPG (133.1 KB, 954 views)
File Type: jpg photo (18).JPG (124.0 KB, 943 views)
File Type: jpg photo (21).JPG (142.4 KB, 926 views)
Forker is offline   Reply With Quote